Thursday 18 July 2013

Good Bye Second Year


Summer is finally here and second year is all complete!
I have also published a new blog dedicated for my cupcake passion to keep my busy... kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.co.uk 
 One year left to make the most of UEA which is a very strange feeling, only feels like yesterday when I found out I got a place at UEA so time for my last summer as an Undergraduate Student (hopefully). Second year wasn't all that great for me however I have a lot planned to keep me busy for my final year and shall make sure it is the best year yet! 

This Summer I have traveled to Tenerife for a week with my best girls which was one of my favourite weeks ever and also an 11 nights cruise around Italy and Croatia with the parents. I can not explain how amazing the ship was, and for people who think cruises are not for them I can assure you that you will think differently especially if you go on the Celebrity Silhouette ship.  


Other than my two holidays, I have nothing exciting lined up. I went to my first ever wedding the other day for my cousin which was beautiful but now life is consisting of waiting on hours at work and tanning in the garden. 


Enjoy your Summer! Love Kathryn x


No comments:

Post a Comment