Friday 10 February 2012

Home sweet home

Proper food, no washing up and actual live television, was about time I have a weekend at home. For me home lies within the county of Hertfordshire ( if you don't know where that is Google it ) and takes a good 2 hours plus on the train to get from Norwich to here. 

After digging into some amazing home-made shepherds pie and plum crumble I came across some old photos on my computer. I had always dreamt about being a nature photographer one day but I have never had a job or saved up the money to buy a decent camera. I currently own a 5 year old little pink Sony Cyber shot camera however 'she' is getting very old now and doesn't seem to achieve the same quality in her photos anymore thus I would like to share with you some of my favourites photographs taken with my Cybershot to prove that she was once a very good piece of technology! 


Signed, Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment