Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow is exhilarating

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
John Ruskin

Snow is a beautiful thing, the way it makes everything in life seem so peaceful and content. I could just sit and watch a delicate snowflake fall elegantly to the ground for hours on end day dreaming about life.
 
It makes me think though, why is it that today was one of the busiest days I have seen the Broad this Winter? Why not when its blue sky and you can appreciate the true beauty of the tree colours. I suppose its something different, something we don't get often, and when it arrives it brings all different emotions and just brings everyone together.

I could of gone sledging today, I could of had a snowball fight, I could have made a beautiful snowman, but instead I took my weekly walk admiring a view of the Broads that I had not yet got to see: 
 
 
Signed, Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment